We at Hurst Dental & Implant Clinic dental Practice, had an amazing 2016! Here are some of our highlights.
- We had a stall at the St. Lawrence village fair, with tombola, raffle prizes and guess the sugar table. We were able to raise £135.00 for ROCKING HORSE, a children’s charity which brings hope to families in challenging times, improving the quality of life for the most vulnerable children in Sussex.
- We Launched, Enlighten, a renowned teeth whitening system. The results are definitely something we are very proud of. It is great to see our patients confidence grow with a brighter, youthful smile. We hosted a whitening evening with bubbles, nibbles and a raffle in aid of Pierpoint Pet Shop. The Pet Shop is a local business which is at the heart of the community which had an unfortunate fire accident in October. We raised £132.67 and visited Andrée at his pop up shop at Washbrooks Farm to hand over the money.
- This Christmas, we made a donation to Barnardo’s Charity.
- We said goodbye to Lynda our hygienist. We wish Lynda all the best for her new chapter and have passed on all the lovely well wishes from her loyal patients.
- We have welcomed a new Hygienist and Dental Therapist, Bethany to the practice.
- We have introduced many new treatment options to the practice such as Implants, a clear removable brace system: Smilelign, Teeth Whitening, Bite guards and so much more.
- We are excited to say that we are modernising our practice…watch this space!